i think i'm going to be out of creativity until finals are done.
until i have almost a month long break where i can read lots of good books, bake cookies with my mom and my sister, spend all the time in the world with ben [without the distraction of papers and to-do lists], have christmas celebrations with my many families and ben's as well, and to travel to beautiful new york city with some of my senior class for a little "hurrah, it's our last semester" trip.
so to placate you all until i have time for something real, here are a bunch of linky-links from around the web that i've been loving lately.
oh, and a picture of me and loverboy, for good measure.
- there's this cool paint chip wall art DIY
- this sweet NY Times article about love is so well written
- an incredibly comfy looking scarf that i wouldn't mind getting for christmas
- another cute DIY, this time of glittery lyrics banners
- a brilliant, wise tumblr we all could stand to read, about etiquette for a lady
- a reminder to remember, from one of my favorite blogs ever
- and lastly, another daydream about one day
that's all for today.
to those of you still in school: good luck with the final push of the semester!
and to those of you out: you lucky ducks.
i'll see you around.
p.s- i'm a little tweeting fool, so if you can't get enough here, find me on twitter!
and on instagram too.
username [for both]: wildchild_jack