All of the Love: Our Wedding Video

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. A whole day devoted to telling people how you feel about them? That's obviously my thing.

As I've said a thousand times both here and in real life, our wedding day was my favorite day ever because all there was was love. Everywhere, everyone, all day long. Our videographer very nicely reformatted our wedding video so I could upload to Vimeo and today, you get to see all of that love yourself. So without further ado, here is my favorite video in the world, by the wonderful Jonny Capuano. I would save this thing from a burning fire in a heartbeat.


Our Wedding Video! from Jackie Quigley on Vimeo.

10 comments:

choosing{life} said...

gorgeous. just gorgeous. they did a great job! so glad i got to be there for that special day :) love you, friend.

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Kim said...

Jackie! This is sooo beautiful! I love it!

Eliza said...

Oh this is perfect! I love it so, so much :) I really like how long yours is - typically, wedding videos I see are only 3-4 minutes long and I just don't think you can capture such a big day in a few minutes! I love everything about your wedding - especially your dress. Do you have a tattoo on your left arm? What does it say? xoxo! E

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Oh this is perfect! I love it so, so much :) I really like how long yours is - typically, wedding videos I see are only 3-4 minutes long and I just don't think you can capture such a big day in a few minutes! I love everything about your wedding - especially your dress. Do you have a tattoo on your left arm? What does it say? xoxo! E

lauren, curious constellation said...

That is gorgeous and so very emotional.

Anonymous said...

uhm, this is basically the best. thing. ever. and, i cried not even 2 minutes into it, the part when your day saw you for the first time (i'm assuming). this is so so so so so beautiful and perfect.

calista said...

Love it! I love the music and the light and everything. It is evident that there is so much love. And can I say that I LOVE that you danced in the rain? Woman after my own heart :-)

stefanie hurtado said...

wow, jackie, you had such a gorgeous wedding. i love that you were barefoot and wore a flower crown and danced in the rain. your dress was beautiful and the kiss was adorable. so cute. congratulations, again.

Fran said...

DAYUM, GIRL. I LOVE THIS. Especially the dancing in the rain. You're a lovely little sugarbear.