baby, i don’t see how i could love you anymore than i do today, so why wait?

guys.
i have been such the little consumer lately.
which is not good for my france savings, but very good for my love for instant gratification.
and it gives me pretty things to show you!
pop some popcorn, put on your comfy womfies and find a good squishy place to lounge.
get ready for the show.

first off, the church on my campus had a big ass garage sale today.
we won the jackpot. seriously.
 i got these pretty bottles to use for flower vases 
(nudge nudge, b :) )
they were only 50 cents each.


b found me a polaroid camera!
i'm not into photography or anything, but who doesn't love these things?
works like a charm. all i have to do is get some film. which i hear is expensive.
oh well. totally worth it, considering it was only 3 bucks.


i also got a bike rack to put on my trunk to cart my little beauty around
and a little mother's day gifty gift.
b bought some skis a la 1982, with the neon stripes and big plastic boots and everything.
seriously, the jackpot.
now i know why my grandma wakes up at the crack of dawn every saturday during the summer to go to these things.

in other news, i also did a little online target shopping.
that was dangerous.
i got some makeup primer because i heard it was magic.
but i don't really understand it.
can anyone help me?
pretty please?

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer, .85 fl oz

and i got new shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first saw them on kendi and fell in love.
now they're mine all mine.
buy them here for $30 if you want to be cool too.


alright.
i think that's it for a bit.
someone take my debit card away from me.

i'm aware that this is the longest post in the world, but i have one more thing to say.
sorry.
i dyed my hair back to the normal brown poopy color.
sad.
i enjoyed being a brown-red head, but did not enjoy the gross looking roots comin on in.

kay, that's all.
happy weekend!
happy end of classes!!!
-wildchild





2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love polaroid cameras!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Dale said...

Wow, reading through your posts. Your blog is so cool and unique. I really like these platforms too. So cute, following you now

xoDale
I have a fashion blog here in California
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com