i'm such a girl

oh nicholas sparks.
you get me everytime.

last summer while b was at bootcamp, i read as many of his books as i could get my hands on.
now i'm going through the movies.

"the last song" has awful acting.
miley's calling is not be an actress.
but boy, did it make me cry.
there's summer love, a heart breaking relationship with her father
and letting herself open up again.


"He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her."






"Dear John" is not the best story to listen to if your boyfriend is in the military.
i know that for sure.
but i can't help but love it.
there's summer love, another heart-breaking father relationship, and more heartbreak.

"I'm going to marry you one day, you know." "Is that a promise?" "If you want it to be."







last, but not least out of the one's I've seen:
"The Notebook"
holy moly, what a love story.
just more summer love, forbidden this time, and another happy ending. 
or at least sweet ending.
(p.s. spoiler alert. don't scroll down if you haven't seen the movie)


"She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another." 















i can't get any of these pictures to be formatted the same when i publish the post as when i'm writing it.
sorry.
now to convince b to watch one of these with me.
love always wins.
-wildchild

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo i need to see the last song still. what a fun post recapping nicholas sparks' stuff. yep he's amazing! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com