Secondly, I splurged on this lunch yesterday to brighten my day, and let me tell you, it certainly helped. It was a thousand times better than it looks in this picture, believe me. Burgers, fries, and milkshakes can do wonders for any mood.
- As if babies in adorable Halloween costumes on Wednesday didn't already make your ovaries ache, there's this dancing baby that is probably the cutest baby I've ever seen.
- For any girl that's ever wanted to just find a good boy for Taylor Swift: this.
- Time to bake this weekend? These sound like some work, but I'd bet anything that it pays off.
- The genius that created this website should get an award because it can fix any crappy mood. Try it.
- The positive to the fact that I apparently bombed that last interview is at least I didn't do any of these hilariously awful things.
- Thankfully, I was at my mom's for Halloween this week or else, I would have been like this. And then I would have pulled the texting version of this. Also, it was my first time staying at home since I got married, so I was totally like this in my sister's room. But now, I'm home, getting cozy again and after a few nights of working, hopefully my Sunday will be like this.
This weekend could go two ways: me working all day tomorrow and Saturday night and being a lonely shut in the rest of the time [which doesn't sound too bad actually], or Ben finally coming home and us heading down to New York to go to the Giants game on Sunday. Ben has a ticket and is hoping he gets back in time, but with the military, you just never know.
Either way, I think it'll be nice weekend. I'm hoping, at least! I hope you all have a good weekend too.