the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss

josh turner knows how to sing a love song.
i don't care whether you like country music or not, these songs will make any girl swoon.
they're perfect.

even if the videos are absolute cheeseballs.
                            
"oh the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss.
it's better my darling, i promise you this"

                             
"in my dreams, your dreams are the only things that really matter to me.
when you smile, i smile,
what makes you happy makes me happy too.
in my dreams, your dreams come true"

                              
"as long as we can say i do, i’m gonna marry you
and be the luckiest man on this earth.
well i can’t wait much longer, let’s find a church"


lucky for me, b knows how to play the guitar.
and he's a pretty cute singer too :)

later dudes.
-wildchild

No comments: