well folks, it's officially spring break!
even though it's not exactly spring here in Rochester, my school has always decided to give us a week off in the middle of the cold, rather than wait until it's a little nicer, like normal schools do.
if i was rich, i'd probably go back to the riviera for the week.
but i'm not, so i won't.
regardless, i'm going to enjoy it.
i'm headed to D.C with my mom and sister for a long weekend to spend some quality time.
jessa is playing in some big volleyball tournament, mom is going with the team to chaperone, and i decided to tag along.
volleyball will be the main focus, but we're also going to find time for some prom dress shopping for jessa [but umm, when did my little sister get old enough to go to prom?], visit a college she's looking at [college?! don't even get me started on college], and i'm skipping a game or two to meet up with megan and a few others for brunch!
it's gonna be such a good weekend.
here are a few awesome things to keep you company while i'm gone:
- a beautiful memory, beautifully written as always
- a kick ass aqua leather clutch that is definitely on my wishlist
- this pretty blog always has incredible pictures
- a pretty dry erase board DIY that is cheap, easy, and will make to-do lists a whole lot prettier
- the perfect gift for people who don't want to forget
- a laid back hairstyle i could only dream of doing to myself
- the perfect wedding
as always, you can follow me on twitter or instagram [wildchild_jack] cause while i'm making the conscious decision to leave my latop behind, i will definitely not be leaving my phone behind.
hope you have a wonderful weekend!