I was so excited yesterday when Ben and I were having breakfast together
because now when I wear his hoodies, that's my last name too :) I love being married.
This week has been an odd one after getting home from New York City way early Monday morning. It's flown by, but I'm okay with that. Ben's leaving soon for base for the weekend, so besides working tonight and tomorrow, and running to train for a Thanksgiving Day 5k, I'm planning on being a lazy bum around our apartment. Maybe my sister will come keep me company, maybe we'll finally dye my hair, or maybe I'll just sleep all weekend. Who the heck knows? Regardless, I hope you all have nice weekends too.
Here are some cool links to keep you company:
- This article on why being married is awesome is hilarious [and true!].
- Red Velvet Swirl Brownies? I think yes.
- On this website, you can play around and design what you or your kid's bed would look like. Warning: it's a total time suck.
- Ashlee wrote yesterday about the difference between writers & bloggers, and if there even was one. I gotta say, it's been making me think.
- and lastly, I won a giveaway on The Crowley Party and Jessica is redesigning my blog! We've been working together this week and I think it'll be up before the end of the month. We're thinking mature and clean, but still sweet and wild, if that makes any sense. Get excited, people.
That's all! I hope you guys enjoy your weekends. If you'd like, you can follow me on Twitter or Instagram @wildchild_jack to see my weekend in real time. I love to connect with other bloggers! See y'all on Monday!