when getting in the autumn mood in the Quigley household, of course glitter is involved.
Happy Friday, friends!
Today is a good day because I'm only working until noon and then Ben and I, along with some of our awesome friends, are taking off for New York City! I'm not sure if we'll do any of the things I said I wanted to do, but it's no biggie. I'm just excited to do hoodrat stuff with my friends [and if you understand that reference, you can come too].
We'll be in New York all weekend, getting back late Sunday night, so I may not be back here until Tuesday. Here are some extra awesome links to keep you guys company until then:
- I feel like I link to her every week, but Meg's writing always leaves me breathless. She hit the nail on the head with this post on finding her Ella.
- an adorable DIY that would work for any celebration.
- this is one of my favorite GIFs ever.
- the women at A Practical Wedding are my heroes for running posts about this and this kind of stuff.
- this photo collection of a bunch of grooms seeing their brides for the first time gives me goosebumps.
So that's it! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. If you want to follow along with our mini getaway, I'm on Instagram @wildchild_jack and will probably be posting some touristy pics and also pictures of my drunk friends. How could you resist that?! See you all on Tuesday!
also, here's to new visitors! if you're here fromThe Mrs. & The Momma, welcome welcome welcome! if you're in the mood to stalk and/or just want to know more about the girl behind the blog, check out my welcome post, my about me page, and/or our love story. thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love it if you left a comment to say hey so I can stop by all y'alls blog and get to know you, and I'd love it almost as much if you decided to follow along. I'm so glad to have you :)