Yesterday surprised us with a beautiful, sunny 80 degrees, so after those panacakes and grown up things, we decided to go for a bike ride. Along the way, we found a secret little path and explored. It turned out to be the path that train tracks used to be on, back in the day, and was the coolest secret we've found in our town yet.
The bummer is that that beautiful weather was only around for one last day, and starting today, it's going to be cold and miserable for the rest of forever. If that's the fate of your town too, here are some links to keep you company in your misery:
- The sweetest part of the day.
- I'm not sure I could pull it off, but this adorable bow ear warmer would be perfect for this upcoming winter.
- Even the classiest gals around could learn a thing or two from this article on how to be a lady.
- Did you hear that Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are hosting the Golden Globes? That's the smartest thing tv has ever done. They should just run the world. [found via A Cup of Jo]
- Are you as obsessed with wedding videos as I am? I CANNOT wait to get ours. This couple makes the best ones ever.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
linking up with rouge & whimsy on this wonderful Friday