my favorite girl

today is my little sister's 17th birthday.
i'll save all the cheesy "she's so grown up" stuff and just say that i'm thankful that she's such a big part of my life.
she's my best friend, my partner in crime, my confidant, my hair dresser, my outfit consultant, my sleepover buddy, my advice giver, and lately, the best maid of honor ever.
i love her more than i could ever say.
jessa, thanks for everything you are to me. thanks for everything you've done for me and everything i'm sure you'll do in the future. you're so funny and smart and gorgeous and so much fun to be around. i love you and i'm glad we've had this last summer to spend together. happy birthday baby girl!!!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

happiest of birthdays to her!!! you two look so much alike ;)

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

aww how cute! happy birthday to her!

Patty said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!! Nothing beats having a great sister :)

Emily [Bulldogs and Babies] said...

Today is My little sister bday too. Happy bday little sis.

Punky J said...

Sisters are the best! I have two of them and they make me laugh until I cry. And sometimes they make me cry too, but it's ok because they are my sisters so I forgive them. But mostly they make me laugh. And I am just so very thankful for them EVERYDAY!

Happy Birthday to yo pretty sis! She look so much like you :)

Amy @ My Life and Other Nonsense said...

That is the sweetest! I'm also best friends with my sister and this totally reminds me of us. Hope your sister has a great birthday!