this is one of my favorite pictures of Ben ever.
[by Brette-Ashley, again]
happy Friday friends!
this week has been a good one. busy, but good! I started my second job [hostessing at chain restaurant with one of my friends], I had online grad school orientation, and we had company over for dinner & dessert two nights this week. we're slowly getting into a groove with this married thing and we're both loving it.
even though there's usually no rhyme or reason to my Friday Faves, I decided to stick with the theme of love for this week. here are my favorite lovey links from around the web:
- Meg is always a beautiful writer and she nailed it with this post on saying yes. and yes. and yes again.
- this How-To article is hilarious and holds so much truth.
- the photographs for that wedding I bartended at the beginning of September are up. their theme was Love Wins, and really, what more could you ask for?
- I love the lyrics that are on this print.
- as for love in the form of shopping, I'm giving away credit to my Etsy shop and your choice of an infinity scarf from One for One Creations over here today [starting at 7 am PST]!
that's all, folks! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!