This has been a really nice week. Relaxing, productive in a fun way, and just what I needed.
We have a date night scheduled for tonight, with more birthday celebrations. I'm wearing my fancy new dress, and we have wedding gift cards, so I'm already calling it a good night. Saturday is my mom's birthday, so we're going home to spend time with her [and do laundry], and then all of us kids are taking her out to dinner. After dinner, we have Ben's birthday party planned and with the theme of Cowboys & Indians, how could it not be good?! Sunday should be a lazy day, full of football and homework [on Ben's part], so I am just as excited for this weekend as I could be.
Here are some cool links to keep you company over next few beautiful days:
- I caved and bought this scarf earlier this week. It's pretty and comfy and just so perfect for fall!
- This website for a restaurant in Boston is so cool that I want to visit just because of that. That's some good marketing right there.
- Allie wrote a post with some good tips for making blog friends earlier this week. The main one? Attach your e-mail address to your Blogger profile! It drives me CRAZY when you don't.
- In our budget, Ben and I gave ourselves some money each month to have fun with and buy whatever we want without having to ask each other. I already spent a good chunk of mine for October on these pretty babies.
- This looks chocolate-y and delicious and just what I want to drink after a long shift at work. Well, maybe not the first thing I want to drink, but you know.
- And, as always, my favorite What Should We Call Me's from the week: this and [not safe for work or anyone who doesn't like swearing] this
I hope you guys have a wonderful wonderful weekend. See you Monday!