making dinner?

i know that this is super bizarre.

it's past midnight and i have to be up in less than 5 hours to catch the train to catch my plane.
to Paris, in case you missed that.
but i'm up waiting for my hair to dry.
much like watching paint dry, it's going very slowly.

so i'm creeping around the internet looking at food.
i haven't had a real real meal in 2 months.
i'm craving meat.
i know that's weird, especially since i don't eat that much meat when i'm home anyway,
but this recipe right here is making my mouth water.
courtesy of none other than Martha Stewart herself, it looks like heaven on a dinner plate.

Mini Honey-Mustard Meatloaves with Roasted Potatoes.
somebody go make it and tell me how it is.
i'm planning on making it the second i get home.

at least it's closer to dinner time in America.
perhaps this post isn't so bizarre for you.
maybe it saved your dinner plans.
you can thank me later.
-wildchild

No comments: